- Ms N supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr B supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs K supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx T supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs H supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss S supported us with 2 tickets
2d 13h 24m
26 June 2021
- Winner! Ms C (LEICESTER) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Ms G (Loughborough) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr S (LEICESTER) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx R (LEICESTER) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Ms E (COLYTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs C (LOUGHBOROUGH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs G (LEICESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (LOUGHBOROUGH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss D (LOUGHBOROUGH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (MARKFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr F (Leicester) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (Loughborough) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs Q (MABLETHORPE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs J (Loughborough) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (LOUGHBOROUGH) Won 3 extra tickets!
One in 25 people are homeless, as revealed in the latest national statistics released by Shelter. This equates to more than 268,000 homeless people across England, and even this number is a shadow of the reality as a ‘conservative estimate’ with many more expected to be going unrecorded.
Within our local area (Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland) it is estimated, using our own intelligence that 250 people last year slept rough on the streets for an average of 5 nights, with no support networks to alleviate this. In the nine months to 30th September 2017, our Homeless Transitions Service alone rehoused 120 people whilst hundreds of other homeless people were supported across our different services.
Working for the community since 1993, based in Loughborough, our mission has been to develop sustainable housing solutions to individuals and communities through partnership, empowerment and good practice. Within this, we strive to prevent and relieve homelessness by tackling many of the underlying causes.
The homeless reality is not about ‘bad behaviours’. It is a complex issue which destroys lives and leads to poverty, great hardship, isolation and death. Individuals and families at risk of homelessness may also experience a variety of disadvantages alongside their housing issues, including social exclusion, mental health problems, alcohol and substance misuse, and domestic violence. Our holistic approach seeks to encourage people to recognise and begin to tackle the often multiple and complex, underlying problems they face.
To continue on our journey to prevent and relieve homelessness, we ask that you take part in the Charnwood Lottery to support us with the delivery of our services to those most in need.
Thank you and good luck!
With best wishes,
Mr Peter Davey
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Charnwood.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
🍐 WIN the PEAR-fect prize this summer! 🥕
Beat the supermarket queues! Enter before the 26th June for your chance to WIN 1 of 3 tasty national prizes. As well as weekly cash prizes, you could win 12 monthly fruit & veg boxes delivered to your door from Boxxfresh – a super friendly, family ran UK business.